• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Back Into the Water/Shark Footage

New posts
Enjoyed your youtube movie. Very good and I can't wait to see the next installment since the water is so clear now. Bring me back a turtle head for my collection please! xxoo C
 
Enjoyed your youtube movie. Very good and I can't wait to see the next installment since the water is so clear now. Bring me back a turtle head for my collection please! xxoo C

Thanks Liquor Queen. Btw, I sent some friends over to your place Sunday and they got some drinks from your place.

Anyway, you have got to check out the video I'm about to put up. I am most proud of it. All the footage was from today, and yes, the water is close to all the way back. But regardless, I saw some AMAZING things today and captured most everything on film, as best as I could anyway.

You will be captured, I'm sure, like I was. It was an adventurous day.

Please let me know what you think of this next one because it is FABULOUS! I absolutely loved the interactions I had out there today in the Gulf.

The video will be called, The Gulf Is Alive and you will see why. I thought of you today when I was out there. You'll need to come out one time. I promise I won't leave you at the deep end :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top