• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Backwards-driving bicyclist

New posts
I talked with him for a few minutes today. Real nice guy. He doesn't use mirrors, just looks behind himself every once in while. It's amazing how much ground he's covering on such a little bike. It looks like one of the bikes I had as a kid. Except I rode the other direction.
 
I grew up with a friend of mine who would sit on the handle bars... facing the rear of the bicycle, but he would peddle the bike in the normal direction and the bike would go forward. Strange!!!!
Glad to know that I wasn't the only "strange" kid.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top