• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bad Restaurant Experience! Advice appreciated

New posts
To answer the original question:

I would speak with the owner and explain that you too had a special occasion and that it was less special due to the cancellation. I would also explain that you don't feel the compensation was adequate. Those seem to be the complaints I gathered from your OP. If your complaints aren't addressed or are ignored simply let the owner/manager know that you will no longer patronize their business.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top