• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bags for Hags

New posts

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Ok, for you ladies who love your handbags, a new shop just opened today called Bags for Hags. It's located next door to the Grayton Beach House of Art in the colorful Shops of Grayton Beach.
 
What kind of bags? I hope there are a wide range of prices and styles! All I see in stores and in public are those gigantic leather bags with too much metal and bling - you know, the kind you see on every woman's arm (when it isn't that stupid giraffe print or something with designer logos all over it!). I am looking for something unique!

OK- sorry for my rant on the difficulty in finding a decent bag. I am having bag frustration. Please give us more details!
 
What kind of bags? I hope there are a wide range of prices and styles! All I see in stores and in public are those gigantic leather bags with too much metal and bling - you know, the kind you see on every woman's arm (when it isn't that stupid giraffe print or something with designer logos all over it!). I am looking for something unique!

OK- sorry for my rant on the difficulty in finding a decent bag. I am having bag frustration. Please give us more details!

Ok, we will try --- us 2bohemians are not bag hags ... so this is hard for us. We just went next door to get a description of what they are selling. Here is what we got: New Designer Inspired Handbags (basically knock off designs of all the latest greatest styles of Versace, Gucci, etc) ~ Prices are as follows (1) for $35, (2) for $60, (3) for $75. They also have sunglasses, luggage, wallets, and a few vintage odds and ends.

Hope this helps.
 
The word "hag" must have completely changed in meaning since I first learned it. :eek:

images
 
Ok, we will try --- us 2bohemians are not bag hags ... so this is hard for us. We just went next door to get a description of what they are selling. Here is what we got: New Designer Inspired Handbags (basically knock off designs of all the latest greatest styles of Versace, Gucci, etc) ~ Prices are as follows (1) for $35, (2) for $60, (3) for $75. They also have sunglasses, luggage, wallets, and a few vintage odds and ends.

Hope this helps.

God love the 2bohes!!! :clap: :floor: :wub:
 
what kind of bags? I hope there are a wide range of prices and styles! All i see in stores and in public are those gigantic leather bags with too much metal and bling - you know, the kind you see on every woman's arm (when it isn't that stupid giraffe print or something with designer logos all over it!). I am looking for something unique!

Ok- sorry for my rant on the difficulty in finding a decent bag. I am having bag frustration. Please give us more details!



amen!;-)
 
What kind of bags? I hope there are a wide range of prices and styles! All I see in stores and in public are those gigantic leather bags with too much metal and bling - you know, the kind you see on every woman's arm (when it isn't that stupid giraffe print or something with designer logos all over it!). I am looking for something unique!

OK- sorry for my rant on the difficulty in finding a decent bag. I am having bag frustration. Please give us more details!

HEY!!! Be nice! Some of us like those stupid giraffe print purses. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Can you picture me with one? I am too tall for big huge prints like that, even in a purse!!

This one is smaller than a giraffe...................:idontno:..........:lol:

31uZt20hxzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
 
This one is smaller than a giraffe...................:idontno:..........:lol:

31uZt20hxzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:floor:...that's a great copy of a Louis Uni Vuitton!

I am amazed at the power of google and I think even jdarg and I could learn this skill!

Let it be known that jdarg only speaks the truth about her purse carrying capabilities and desires. She is no slave to fashion and function with a bit of good looks is the name of the game. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top