• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

bah!

New posts
Don't you know not to go past the outlet mall and Lake Powell? Today, on 30A, heading east, traffic was backed from the stop sign in Seaside to the stop sign at WaterColor. I turned around and went back home. Nothing is that important.
 
:pissed: Yeah. But, I have to drive 98. It's my commute. 28-mile drive takes more than an hour every night.
wwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
:angry: :eek: :angry:
 
I wish that the "Slow traffic keep right" policy were enacted and/or enforced. Also, that the self deputized enforcers would let the Sheriff?s department do the job.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top