• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Baked by Laura!

New posts

BlueFox181

Beach Fanatic
Hello everyone :wave:

I finally have started to do what I love in my spare time; baking! Stop by my blog, check out the pictures of some of my happy customers and their cool cupcakes and cakes - you might know some of the locals!


baked by laura
baked by laura

Thanks!
Laura
 
I checked out your blog and only have one thing to say about your baking. FABULOUS!
 
wow! love the cakes and all the goodies pictured on your blog! tell us more about what you are doing with your business. yummyyyyyy:wave:

Not really sure business wise; baking and decorating cakes has been a passion of mine since I was a child. Once I went to art school my passion turned to more creative cakes. Art and baking seem to meld together quite well!

Cake = :wub:
 
Last edited:
Groovy pastries! I suggest you get Kurt to change your sowal name to Baked By Laura! ;-) Good luck!
 
Hello everyone :wave:

I finally have started to do what I love in my spare time; baking! Stop by my blog, check out the pictures of some of my happy customers and their cool cupcakes and cakes - you might know some of the locals!

baked by laura
baked by laura

Thanks!
Laura
Can you do something like these cakegirls for a reasonable price? Click on "WEDDING CAKES" then click on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE TO THE WEDDING CAKES."

Daughter wants something like CakeGirls for her wedding next summer. She wants to do the cake herself (check out the 16th birthday cake she did for her previous boyfriend's brother -- his lips are that big), but I am trying to forbid her from doing her own cake because I think it would be too stressful.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top