• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ball's Out closing?

New posts
Now you are talking!:clap:

Uh, talking way too much! Especially in the political forum...I think you are ashamed of me and want to put me on the naughty stool. :biggrin:
 
Uh, talking way too much! Especially in the political forum...I think you are ashamed of me and want to put me on the naughty stool. :biggrin:

Never in a million years, unless it was a naughty stool built for 2.

On second thought, we probably need a naughty couch.:wave: Make that a sectional.
 
Curious- I was flipping through the latest phone book arrival, and Balls Out has a full page ad in the restuarant section listing the US 98 address. Granted I know there's probably a long lead time for printing the book, but it seems odd to get it after the business had already moved from that location (and then seemingly closed)
 
I was told they closed for $ reasons. For some reason their usual crowd didn't follow them there and they were losing money. :idontno:
 
Well, we had a great time sending Ball's Out off Friday night...thanks to those tried and true locals who came out and supported Ball's Out the whole way thru!!!

The name may have been odd, and the atmosphere not the best, but it was a great local place to hang where beers didn't cost $5 a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Newfangled Theory had a ball playing there and we wish Damon and all the staff the best of luck!!



 
The place on 98 is still there. It looks like the only thing that changed is the words "Balls Out" was changed to some nautical term I can't recall at the moment.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top