SHELLY
SoWal Insider
Are there potties of gold at the end of above said rainbows?![]()
I wouldn't know....you'll have to ask the folks who chased rainbows what they found in the potties. 
.
Last edited:
Are there potties of gold at the end of above said rainbows?![]()
I wouldn't know....you'll have to ask the folks who chased rainbows what they found in the potties. 
Fun to watch?... and buy a lake house in Eufaula....even if it is one person I think that it is a damn shame.
I see opportunity knocking for those that waited.
I also agree. I almost bought in 2005. I am paying cash so it would not have been the end of the world. But boy am I glad to be on the sidelines waiting.
I also agree that it is still too soon to jump in. Better to be a little late than too early in this type of down real estate market. Prices could easily fall a good bit more, but probably won't bounce back up too quickly when the market does eventually turn around.
JMHO
Flyguy
......"if my life sucks, I hope yours sucks too"
Au contraire
My life does not suck.
True, we don't own beachfront property on the panhandle.
But we do get to occasionally vacation there.
And we do have 7.5 acres of undeveloped lakefront
land, purchased (3) years ago for cash.
And the wife bought a new Toyota last year. Also for cash.
Made her quite happy
Our modest home is almost paid for (we could pay it off, but
at 5.5 apr, why bother?).
We are actually quite content.
But we do not have cable.
We don't miss not having cable, however.
We are much entertained by the "reality show"
occuring all around us.
Wth no commerical interruptions.