• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Barber Shop?

New posts
Can anyone steer me in the direction of a local barber shop? I am in Blue mountain Beach...


Thanks!

I just went to see Sunny this afternoon... just west of Co Hwy 393 on 98 (in the shopping center with the Post Office and Jambone's).

Welcome to the neighborhood... I'm in Ventana Dunes.:welcome:
 
You'll love Sunny! $15.00 cash only...
 
Excellent...

thanks gents! I'll be heading over in the morning.

Bob, we're renting a place in the Village for a year until we get our bearings. Waking up here the last 4 days and realizing that we live here has been a special thing!!
 
thanks gents! I'll be heading over in the morning.

Bob, we're renting a place in the Village for a year until we get our bearings. Waking up here the last 4 days and realizing that we live here has been a special thing!!

Yeah, I remember that same feeling... we moved here June 1st two years ago!

Wave me down if you see me cuttin' through; I'll be in the big red/white truck. My house is in Ventana but backs up to the Village. It's the green/blue 3 story with red doors and the 2nd floor deck facing the big white house in the middle of the Village.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top