• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

BArky Parky

New posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Bark Park is turning into the new place to hang out! It's SO great to have a place I can take Jack off the leash! THANK YOU BARK PARK INC. Volunteers for all your hard work!

I've been taking Jack there every morning between 7 and 8...yesterday when I arrived there were probably 8 cars/trucks there...By 8am this morning there were a handfull of people and LOTS'O'Furry Kiddos. I've met many new friends...oh and some great people too! If you are out and about early...come by!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top