• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bars/restaurants on the beach

New posts

colby

Beach Comber
Any others besides the one at High Pointe and Bud & Alley's? I'm probably looking for places from Seaside to Inlet.
 
If you go early enough so that it's still light, D&Ks has a great view. And they have an early diner's special. Buy one and get second entree free.
 
Clearing throat and trying not to sound like a geriatric snowbird here...

What are the hours for D&K's early bird special?
 
Clearing throat and trying not to sound like a geriatric snowbird here...

What are the hours for D&K's early bird special?

:floor: That made my day TreeFrog!

Sunset special starts 5:00 and ends at 6:30 on the dot!:yikes: Call for a reservation....sometimes it gets pretty crazy:welcome:
231-0455 Hope to see you soon!!!:welcome:
:wave: Kat
 
If you go early enough so that it's still light, D&Ks has a great view. And they have an early diner's special. Buy one and get second entree free.

I thought it was second entree half-price, Kat?

By the way, do we have to start dinner by 6:30 or finish? ;-)
 
I thought it was second entree half-price, Kat?

By the way, do we have to start dinner by 6:30 or finish? ;-)

OPPPs. I got carried away, it is second entree half price!! Still a good deal!
 
Last edited:
I plan to try the High Point place this week. It was the only thing on my to-do list this trip. I've been here 9 days and I haven't been there yet! There is still a few days to go . . . .
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top