• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

basmati's asian cuisine

New posts

rogpurf

Beach Lover
I haven't read too much about Basmati's lately. My wife and I went over there Thursday night. We were going to have the $19 dollar special they have Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 7 pm. It includes a choice of two appetizers, soup or salad, and a choice of 4 entres which includes salmon, pork tenderloin, stir fry or shrimp.. All the appetizers and the drinks are half priced.
Since we weren't real hungary so we decided to try out the appetizers along with a drink. The martinis were $5 and were a good portion. For appetizers, we tried the calamari $4.50, the spring roll $4.00.and the tempura shrimp cocktail $6.00. All were excellent. We had a good meal at a reasonable price. The $19 special also looks good.
 
We went a couple of weeks ago and had one of the best meals on 30 A since we moved! The tenderloin entree is not to be believed! Beachmom was always talking about it, now I know why.
 
We went a couple of weeks ago and had one of the best meals on 30 A since we moved! The tenderloin entree is not to be believed! Beachmom was always talking about it, now I know why.

wow, I've never had the tenderloin because I can't get past the sushi and that grouper dish that I could just put my face into. but, I shall have to try it next time.
 
Hard to beat sitting out on the screened porch while it is raining and chowing down on that delicious food.
 
I agree, the beef tenderloin is excellent. Now please stop telling the whole world about our little undiscovered gem of a restaurant! 8)
 
My wife and I experienced the best meal of our vacation at Basmati's in early August. What a wonderful place with excellent food. I look forward to returning!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top