• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Basmati's???

New posts

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
We are going to Basmati's for dinner tonight with some friends. Can anyone tell me how it is? I've looked online for a website but don't find one.
 
My husband and son went a few weeks ago, and they both raved about it. (For some reason, we haven't been there in years.) The sushi was great, and they had a couple of the Thai inspired entrees - I can't remember exactly, but I think my husband said he had thai shrimp in a coconut curry and that it was just delicious. The spring rolls were so good that our son (who didn't think he liked spring rolls) ended up eating them all.

I can't wait to go myself. Maybe we can sneak in their tonight if they aren't full, cuz I want me some Thai food in a bad way.
 
We are going to Basmati's for dinner tonight with some friends. Can anyone tell me how it is? I've looked online for a website but don't find one.

We really enjoy Basmatis. If you enjoy sushi, you will be very pleased. The asian dishes are all excellent with superb fish dishes. Don't forget the Saki!

Have fun....
 
I love sushi, saki and curry so I think this will be great. Hopefully the Saki will cure the 30A sore throat that I have!
 
I love sushi, saki and curry so I think this will be great. Hopefully the Saki will cure the 30A sore throat that I have!

What is the "30A sore throat"?

We went to Basmati's for a scrumptious valentine's day dinner and enjoyed every bit of it. In addition to the special menu they had for the evening, we couldn't help ourselves and ordered some sushi first... mmmmmmmmmm:clap:
 
What is the "30A sore throat"?

There has been some dreg going around that makes you achy, headache, sore throat, tired, and feverish. I slept for several hours and then self medicated with wine and martinis...I'm much better now.

Dinner at Basmati's was pretty good. The company was wonderful and the restaurant has a great atmosphere.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top