• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bay Cam

New posts

pizzaeater

Beach Comber
Any chance you SoWal will be getting a Bay cam anytime soon? I would love to see the conditions before i head out in the boat.
 
Sure thing - maybe someone has a good location for me?
It would be cool if you could put two cameras under the new Bay bridge at the new boat ramp area.
One facing east and one facing west. That would be a real public service, as it would be great to check the conditions before going out in the boat. It would also be neat to see the traffic on the ICW
 
It would be cool if you could put two cameras under the new Bay bridge at the new boat ramp area.
One facing east and one facing west. That would be a real public service, as it would be great to check the conditions before going out in the boat. It would also be neat to see the traffic on the ICW
I would love to do that but since it is a county park I assume if the county wants cams they would need to be county owned and operated. And broadband would need to be installed.
 
I would love to do that but since it is a county park I assume if the county wants cams they would need to be county owned and operated. And broadband would need to be installed.
Well I guess its back to Jim's places, Farm and Fire and or The Bay.
I seem to recall that The Bay previously had a "bay cam".
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top