• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bay Elementary VS. Destin Elementary

New posts
My family is relocating from Southern California to the Destin area. We are going to rent until we get to know the area and then buy in a year or so. I am coming in April 2017 to find a rental. From the online research I have done both schools seem to be well above average. Anyone have kids in either school or both? I am not sure where to move- Destin or the Seaside area, both schools are rated 10 and both have great reviews. I am hoping that it doesn't matter (they are both great?) because we have limited avail long term rentals- we are pet owners and very few take rentals take pets! Thanks In Advance!

Check out https://knowyourfloridaschool.org/
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top