• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bay Front Deal!!!

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Here is a great buy gang!!! If you want Bay Front it gets no better then this!
Only $749,000!!!
LOT RADICALLY REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! RECENT SURVEY $925,000! Very rare find on what has become known as the best bay front area in Walton County. No traffic issues on the way to this gorgeous lot! Excellent elevations! It simply does not get better then this. Lot has improvements (Small carriage house, dock, covered porch/boathouse, etc) but is being sold for land value. Exceptional elevation on a 100x200 foot lot covered with historic, majestic oak! A must see! Lot is minutes from historic Grayton Beach and Seaside!

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/195eastmitchell
 
What a beautiful piece of property. If I win the $102 ml GA lottery tonight, I'll buy it. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!:clap_1:
 
I am getting alot of activity on this lot. Do you all remember those two lots in Seagrove I just put under contract? The same thing is going to happen here so please hurry. I would like to see this under contract within the next two weeks. This is BY FAR the best Bay Front deal on the market! :bow:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top