• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bayfront home for rent

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Bayfront home for rent, located just up the street from 3Thirty1.

$1300 per month
2bd/2ba
1600sf
nice Bay views
long term
w/d hookups
will consider some types of pets


Crap! I forgot to write down the number! Let me know if you have interest and I will get you the rental company's number.

P7130005.JPG

This is the view from the yard.
 
Can I just rent the swing? :biggrin:
 
Hi - we are planning to relocate to the SoWal area soon...just sold our house here in St. Louis and we close August 26th. Can you tell me more about the house for rent? We have two male cats - they are fixed, declawed, and don't go outside. We can provide local references.

Thanks much!
Shauna
 
Last edited:
pretty sure this has been rented in the 7 years since it was posted.
 
How pointlessly nasty. I see now that this website is so poorly maintained that most of the posts are useless. Thanks I think l will just unsubscribe now...if this is how newcomers are greeted I think we'll look somewhere else.
 
I have done the very same thing before. Thank goodness no one "called me out on it". Anyway, Sowal is not mismanaged. It is brilliant - the best forum set-up I've seen. They keep the old posts because so often, they are extremely helpful. Welcome, glad to meet you. Don't let the bullying prevent you from being a part of this brilliant tool for keeping up with what is happening in awesome S. Walton, FL.
 
More than once I have started reading a thread I thought was current, and learned it was three or four years old. It was silly of me, but fascinating to know the fun has been around and is still continuing...
 
This Old House

I gave the thread a new title.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top