Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I looking for a bayfront lot in Walton County. Please do not laugh! My sister has only 700K to spend. Is this possible? I think she needS to look at bay view lots. Is this possible?
Bayfront is up to around a million per lot on the south side of the bay. You can get a nice Bayou front lot for $600-1,000,000, if you can find one but you better hurry.
It is a low price. I have the lot next to it listed for $830,000! I don't have this particuliar lot listed so I may not want to disclose the whereabouts. But if someone is interested I will give them the info. When are you guys coming home?
I was over in Freeport looking at Lots on Saturday and there was a nice irregular lot for about 550K off Bay Loop Rd. I remember that the waterfront feet were only about 45 but it was much wider on the road and plenty of room to build among some very nice homes. Actually just checked and didnt see it active but here's what's over there.
374175 - $550,000 - somethings up with this one because they list it as bayfront but notes say bayview with deeded bay access and a 20 ft. easement