• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bayou Bills lunch

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Want a great grouper sandwich served with roasted potatoes and slaw?
Or how about a burger/ potatoes for $7.50?

Try the new Bayou Bills.

The decor is absolutely fabulous :clap_1:

I promise you won't be disappointed!

p.s. Take a friend :wub:
 
I haven't been to the newly reopened Bill's yet, but I look forward to going. I'm glad they are now open for lunch. I got the Soft Shell Crab Poboy at Bill's in PCB and it is the best sandwich I have ever eaten!!!!!! Ever!!!! In the whole world!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top