• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bayou Bills rebuilt?

New posts

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
I've always loved Bayou Bills, any word on rebuilding the location that burned? I know there's another towards Panama City but that's just not the same!
 
Bayou Bill's PCB

Is the menu at Bayou Bill's PCBeach the same as the original one? I always thought they had good "beachy food" (fried shrimp and crabs)!
Any opinions...?

I've always loved Bayou Bills, any word on rebuilding the location that burned? I know there's another towards Panama City but that's just not the same!
 
I've always loved Bayou Bills, any word on rebuilding the location that burned? I know there's another towards Panama City but that's just not the same!

Theres one in Panama City beach but not in Panama City, its on the Bay-Walton County line in front of Winn Dixie. The foods always pretty good but the service is hardly ever good. Last time i went they comped our whole meal because we didnt get waited on til I blew a blood vessel.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top