Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
...and I also have a true love for Morrison Springs, but that shouldn't stand in the way of conducting business by the rules which they create, rather than misleading the public. As I stated, this deal may be as clean as they come, but the County awarding the bid to the second lowest bidder makes many people rightfully question gov't and political connections. Again, Scott stated during the BCC mtg that the second lowest bidder was awarded the project because they were local and they were experienced in this type of project. In the article, the writer states that Carr had just completed a similar project, so if that is true, Scott's second part of the explanation is irrelevant. Scott's statement really sounded as though Carr had no experience, by not even addressing the low bidder.
For the record, I'm not sure that anyone who had a true love for Morrison Springs would build such a park as the one the County has planned. This particular project as I understand it, is only the first phase of many to come. Of course everyone has different opinions and mine may not be any more correct that Scott's.
For the record, I'm not sure that anyone who had a true love for Morrison Springs would build such a park as the one the County has planned. This particular project as I understand it, is only the first phase of many to come. Of course everyone has different opinions and mine may not be any more correct that Scott's.
