• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bcc Vehicle Stolen

New posts

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Wonder why it took 14 days for this to be reported?? Vehicle has had time to make it to Mexico by now.


18893397_10154470621036990_4953556478426096748_n.jpg

The Walton County Sheriff, Michael A. Adkinson, Jr.is trying to locate a 2007 white Chevrolet Trail Blazer (similar to the one pictured) that was stolen during a burglary that occurred at Walton County offices located on Hwy 90 W. in Defuniak Springs sometime between May 21 & May 23. The blazer has a tag # COUN240523 and a Walton County logo on the driver and passenger doors. An iPad, cell phone, Logitech Bluetooth speakers and the keys to the stolen vehicle were taken during the burglary. Anyone with information can contact Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers anonymously at (850) 863-TIPS, atwww.emeraldcoastcrimestoppers.com or submit a tip via the P3 Mobile App.
 
Bets are vehicle was left unlocked with keys inside.

Responsible county employee will get promoted...
 
Wonder why it took 14 days for this to be reported?? Vehicle has had time to make it to Mexico by now.
.


"Make it to Mexico"? Racist much?
There isn't a big market for stolen 10 year old municipal vehicles (high mileage, lousy specs) that somebody would risk smuggling
it all the way to Mexico, that would require a sophisticated fully thought out plan and this isn't worth that time, risk or energy

The best chance is it's running around up there in the north county with some meth heads driving it around Defuniak and will end up in Alabama or Mississippi
 
"Make it to Mexico"? Racist much?

LOL @ Racist!

You're off to a great start having just joined Sunday. You obviously haven't spent much time in Mexico either...particularly border towns where they are happy to have four wheels on the ground and a running engine.

At this point, I don't much care where the vehicle is or who stole it but there is something some kinda fishy about this debacle.

SMH at 14 days later asking for the public's help. :blink::blink::blink::blink:
 
LOL @ Racist!

You're off to a great start having just joined Sunday. You obviously haven't spent much time in Mexico either...particularly border towns where they are happy to have four wheels on the ground and a running engine.

yes LOL? Racist!
The length of time I have been a member here had nothing to do with your blatantly racist comment.
I don't have time nor inclination to look through your 300 comments already this year, but first impressions are usually correct.

I used to be part of a company shipping produce from Mexico to distribution hubs in Texas,
so I am sure you are sure you know best, but I have a pretty good idea of what happens in border towns,
which is why I commented. So which Mexican border towns did you live in?
 
The truly sad thing is that the term "racist" has totally been bastardized and therefore totally neutered. It's basically meaningless at this point due to its constant misuse for what it actually means.

"Hmmm...I can't get attention any other way so I'm gonna scream RACIST at the top of my lungs so hell fire and damnation will rain down upon thee........so, there"

You'll garner much more meaningful discussion on here by not going for the nuclear option in only your third post...

Just sayin...
 
I respectfully disagree mr. Moderator sir.

Using the word racist to describe an obviously racist comment is neither "screaming it at the top of my lungs" nor a "nuclear option",
she could have easily claimed the car would be in Georgia or Louisiana by now but she was very specific about Mexico for a reason.
The fact that she doubled down on what I don't know about Mexican border towns proves exactly what I suspected,
she may or may not be a racist, but her comment was, simple as that.

Again, if my length of time here or my post count somehow is relevant to what I'm allowed to post
then simply tell me what is acceptable to you and Kaydence and what is not. If I post 20 times a day do I get more leeway?

just askin.....
 
I respectfully disagree mr. Moderator sir.

Using the word racist to describe an obviously racist comment is neither "screaming it at the top of my lungs" nor a "nuclear option",
she could have easily claimed the car would be in Georgia or Louisiana by now but she was very specific about Mexico for a reason.
The fact that she doubled down on what I don't know about Mexican border towns proves exactly what I suspected,
she may or may not be a racist, but her comment was, simple as that.

Again, if my length of time here or my post count somehow is relevant to what I'm allowed to post
then simply tell me what is acceptable to you and Kaydence and what is not. If I post 20 times a day do I get more leeway?

just askin.....
I think her point may have been that the vehicle could be out of the country/across a border by now, not to slander any race. Just a thought.
 
Your post count is I'm sure, quite indicative of what one can expect from you...not much substance and a lot of BS.

Growing up in San Antonio Tx., moving on to Mercedes TX., and living large on South Padre Island qualifies my knowledge of border towns. TYVM.

My extended Mexican family will be happy to hear I'm racist as well. I can add that tag to "Liberal" and a few others as well.

Have a great day! :)
 
P.S. Not sure I care how often you post and acceptable isn't defined by me, that's defined by the board owner.

I can simply ignore stupid posts.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top