• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

! Bdrm Adoption Reunion

New posts

havinadaydream

Beach Comber
We have a China adoption reunion scheduled for the 28th of March in Atlanta. My husband and I want to extend our trip with our 3 year old to Sowal beginning that next Monday, the 31st. It's just going to be the 3 of us and we would like to be either in Seagrove or Grayton Beach. We really just want the basics, nothing too fancy, on the beach or close.
 
Congratulations on that beautiful baby. I'm sure someone here will help you find a place-they're good at that!
 
Congratulations on the new sweetie-pie. You are all very fortunate to have found each other. I wish you all the very best.

We have a place but it's not in Seagrove or Grayton Beach but you'll most definitely find someone who has a place for you. You can also try http://www.vrbo.com and type in Seagrove or Grayton Beach to see what's available. But I think you'll find a nice place through this board.

Again, congratulations on the new addition to your family.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top