• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach access

New posts
Brad,

So is the access that runs from Chelsea Loop to the cross road of Ramsgate public access. I would surly like to know because I was under the impression that is was Summer's Edge because our homeowner's dues have been budgeted for repair work that we paid for to that access after the hurricanes. Please set me straight if I am wrong.

Our ownership begins on the south side of Eastern Lake Rd beside Ramsgate Thomes where the walkover with the stormwater pond is. We don't have any onwership (that I know of) north of Eastern Lake rd- only the dune walkover. Does that answer your question? If not, let me know..

BP
 
Our ownership begins on the south side of Eastern Lake Rd beside Ramsgate Thomes where the walkover with the stormwater pond is. We don't have any onwership (that I know of) north of Eastern Lake rd- only the dune walkover. Does that answer your question? If not, let me know..

BP

Yes, that does. Thank you.
 
I guess that several HOA's have their own walkways to get to the same access:idontno: . It seems that that has been a big deal for Dalton Cottage Sub. also...

I just go down to the inlet access (or lack of:blink: ):biggrin: I can't wait for that one to be finished:clap_1:
 
Reece,
We will continue to look into this for you...Mr. Pickel, thanks for your input..(Sorry about the misp.:blush: ) As I said, this has never been an issue for us..My boys love to go to Eastern lake outflow..and we are looking for ward to the new access:clap_1: Today is beautiful in Sowal!!
 
Update-

The Eastern Lake access is open again. The shower isn't reinstalled yet, but otherwise it looks pretty much complete.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top