• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Bar in Gulf Place

New posts

bchtravlr

Beach Comber
I have been in the new Beach Bar in Gulf Place (Attached to Miss Lucilles) and encourage others to try it. I only had the beer and wine, but the sandwich selection looks good, and comments from others were positive.

They appear to draw a crowd for lunch off the beach, and it was busy Memorial Day weekend with Marc Harris playing during the happy hours.

They are working their service, as within the crowded confines, with a small crowd, it can take a while to place an order or get service. I think this will be resolved quickly once they finish all the changes they also are doing to Miss Lucilles. Its good to have something else in Gulf Place after 2:00 as this and Amore are the only options.
 
I have been in the new Beach Bar in Gulf Place (Attached to Miss Lucilles) and encourage others to try it. I only had the beer and wine, but the sandwich selection looks good, and comments from others were positive.

They appear to draw a crowd for lunch off the beach, and it was busy Memorial Day weekend with Marc Harris playing during the happy hours.

They are working their service, as within the crowded confines, with a small crowd, it can take a while to place an order or get service. I think this will be resolved quickly once they finish all the changes they also are doing to Miss Lucilles. Its good to have something else in Gulf Place after 2:00 as this and Amore are the only options.

Haven't had any issues with getting served but wanted to say the Tuna Salad is wonderful!!!
 
.
The "charm" of Miss Lucille's is now missing - with the removal of lounge, board games, & children's dress-up area. It's now like any other restaurant.

The Mexican food last Thursday sure smelled good! I suppose they can service more needs like it is now, but I missed the old Lucille's! :(

.
 
.
The "charm" of Miss Lucille's is now missing - with the removal of lounge, board games, & children's dress-up area. It's now like any other restaurant.

The Mexican food last Thursday sure smelled good! I suppose they can service more needs like it is now, but I missed the old Lucille's! :(

.

They lost me when they took the PCs out. I used to go in for a coffee and catch up online while I was there. I can just get coffee anywhere. I won't be back.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top