• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach bride to be...

New posts

jml-jdh

Beach Comber
JML from TN again! Hey guys you all helped me so much with ideas for my beach wedding...thanks! I've been talking to Emerald Beach Weddings (Patricia), I think Jones8401 mentioned them before. Does anyone know any thing about them? I've had some trouble staying in contact with her and now she's given me an Iowa address to send the check to. I really need some reassurance before I send $450 to Iowa!!! know what I mean???:confused:
 
jml-jdh said:
JML from TN again! Hey guys you all helped me so much with ideas for my beach wedding...thanks! I've been talking to Emerald Beach Weddings (Patricia), I think Jones8401 mentioned them before. Does anyone know any thing about them? I've had some trouble staying in contact with her and now she's given me an Iowa address to send the check to. I really need some reassurance before I send $450 to Iowa!!! know what I mean???:confused:

Checked Better Business Bureau site. We use that alot. I did by name, phone number and url. Same result. I would be leery of that unless I could get some references. But that could be because you cannot put a specific city.

This is what it showed me result wise.
It showed there are no businesses matching the criteria provided.
 
jml-jdh said:
JML from TN again! Hey guys you all helped me so much with ideas for my beach wedding...thanks! I've been talking to Emerald Beach Weddings (Patricia), I think Jones8401 mentioned them before. Does anyone know any thing about them? I've had some trouble staying in contact with her and now she's given me an Iowa address to send the check to. I really need some reassurance before I send $450 to Iowa!!! know what I mean???:confused:
Honey child, don't send them money up front until you check out their credentials! They sound sketchy and scary. There are enough people on this board that someone will know if they're legit or not.
 
I like to recommend folks that support our site:


Panama City Beach Weddings of the Emerald Coast
Imagine your beach wedding along the shores of the Emerald Coast of Florida! We help you coordinate your dream beach wedding in Grayton Beach and surrounding beaches in South Walton (Inlet, Seagrove, Blue Mountain, Sandestin). Don't settle for the ordinary, do something extraordinary - book your beach wedding today with Panama City Beach Weddings!
www.panamacitybeachweddings.net
3950 Verona Circle, Panama City , Fl 32405
850-215-4577

Panama City Weddings​
We are full service, Florida destination wedding specialists serving the beautiful seaside coastal communities of the world-famous Emerald Coast! Elegant sunset beach or garden weddings. Convenient, predesigned wedding packages, or customized weddings to fit any budget! Free referrals to accommodations, dining and entertainment. Non-Florida residents - no waiting period necessary!
www.panamacityweddings.com
866-913-1821 Toll Free
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top