Hello!
Anyone know the best beach rental company to use on the beaches of south walton?? I've rented chairs/umbrellas several times, but always do it after I find the nearest flyer advertising the company. Have had some good stuff and some 'falling apart' stuff....
Looks like this year we will be using the Gulfview Heights access (staying in Old Florida Village across the street). We are usually more around the Dune-Allen area...
Can we still have chairs,etc. delivered to the public access??? Hope this area of beach is as peaceful as the others....Anyone know???
2 weeks and counting!!:clap_1:
Thanks for any help!!
Kim
Anyone know the best beach rental company to use on the beaches of south walton?? I've rented chairs/umbrellas several times, but always do it after I find the nearest flyer advertising the company. Have had some good stuff and some 'falling apart' stuff....
Looks like this year we will be using the Gulfview Heights access (staying in Old Florida Village across the street). We are usually more around the Dune-Allen area...
Can we still have chairs,etc. delivered to the public access??? Hope this area of beach is as peaceful as the others....Anyone know???
2 weeks and counting!!:clap_1:
Thanks for any help!!
Kim