• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach chair rentals

New posts

tolynne

Beach Comber
I will be staying at the Blue Mountain Villas the 30th thru the 3rd, (short mini escape from the medical field:D--I am wondering if anyone has numbers or recommendations on a beach chair set up business that I can contact. I will want an umbrella set up as well. Thanks!
 
Beach Chair Rental

Beach Chairs 4 U - 850-231-4448

He does most of the chair & umbrella rentals if for some reason he don't service your area he can let you know who does.
 
Thanks for the information.
 
I believe someone does the chairs there, not sure if it's Beach chairs 4 U or not, but if you walk out to them during the first day someone should be around or there should be a sign.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top