• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Code Enforcement Officer arrested for stalking

New posts
I know nothing about this guy except for what I have read, recently, but what I want to know is how a code enforcement officer affords to live in a $2.1 million dollar beach home just off of 30A in Dune Allen. Again...I know nothing of this guy's back story. Maybe he's independently wealthy for all I know...

At least that's the address listed on the inmate detail...
 
I know nothing about this guy except for what I have read, recently, but what I want to know is how a code enforcement officer affords to live in a $2.1 million dollar beach home just off of 30A in Dune Allen. Again...I know nothing of this guy's back story. Maybe he's independently wealthy for all I know...

At least that's the address listed on the inmate detail...

You always have to go to sales.
Screenshot_20221107-173011.png


Looks like it was purchased in 2003 and built in 2012. Probably an old rent hole, but that doesn't make sense since it's homesteaded....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top