• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach front handicapped accessible rental

New posts
Scooterbug the Swamii says that the handicapped/limited mobility rental market is just going to continue to grow!

I am constantly surprised at how few places in watercolor, watersound, seaside etc are actually accessible!
 
Scooterbug the Swamii says that the handicapped/limited mobility rental market is just going to continue to grow!

I am constantly surprised at how few places in watercolor, watersound, seaside etc are actually accessible!

I sure hope your right. I've gotta believe that as all of us approach and surpass middle age, that the need for this particular market has got to increase. Having vacationed with elderly parents, as well as my brother-in-law, the need is out there. The wheelchair bound population are no longer staying home.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top