• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach front Rental needed - 1 week spring, small dog

New posts

CRB613

Beach Crab
Hi! My husband & I are looking for something affordable to rent for a week or so. It does not need to be fancy, just clean. Of course we want on the beach....& we do have a small dog ( she is well behaved & clean).
We do not need bells & whistles, we just want to come, rest, walk on the beach, & listen to the ocean. We would like to come the end of March-1st of April....whenever spring break is not going on!
 
Re: Rental needed

Hi! My husband & I are looking for something affordable to rent for a week or so. It does not need to be fancy, just clean. Of course we want on the beach....& we do have a small dog ( she is well behaved & clean).
We do not need bells & whistles, we just want to come, rest, walk on the beach, & listen to the ocean. We would like to come the end of March-1st of April....whenever spring break is not going on!


That is right in the middle of spring break. College springbreak starts March, then high school starts mid March and runs through the first 2 weeks of April depending on where in the country.

You will either need to come in February, or wait until after Easter into May if you want to avoid the spring break situation. I will warn you that February on the beach and affordable will be tough- I swear I think I scored the last beachfront condo in west Seagrove yesterday for my mom. The snowbirds have a lot rented until the end of March.
 
Last edited:
Re: Rental needed

Hi there. I have been looking for a rental as well, but for the second week of April. I can tell you that the first week of April is booked up for many rentals, but the second week is not yet so. You might want to at least delay until the second week to have a little more peace.
 
Thanks everyone for your help, there are some mighty nice people on this board! We love this area & would like to move sometime in the future. I am a nurse & after looking at the wages vs the cost of living...it kinda looks like we are dreaming about the impossible! Thanks again for your help!
 
Re: Rental needed

Thanks - I was just trying to help out regarding availability in general. We have many options, just waiting to make a final decision. I had my own thread a few weeks ago:)
 
We have a 2BR/2BA at High Pointe in Seacrest. Our snowbirds are leaving March 18. We have a week open at that time. Spring break rentals have taken the 3 weeks beginning March 25 but I think normally that earlier week is not as bad because most school systems are not out yet and our area generally does not attract the college students.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top