• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach House Names

New posts

michmarci

Beach Comber
Everyone seems to name their beach house and put it on a wooden sign on their place. I am trying to find the artist in the Seaside/Grayton/Santa Rosa beach area that paints the signs for the beach houses. I know he is local, but I need to find his information. Please email or post if you have any information.

Thanks so much!!!!
 
The beach sign is for a friend. I have to get more details. I am not sure who Gaffery is???? Can you give me more information?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top