• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach house needed in Sept.

New posts

beachpirate

Beach Lover
I know it's early but my wife and 3 other couples take a trip each year in either the end of September or the start of October. We need something with 4 bedrooms and is within walking distance to the beach.Thanks and let me know.
 
I forgot to mention that we usually arrive on Thursday night and leave on Sunday. How should I adjust price for this? Thanks for all of the great options so far, We will def. be choosing one of them.
 
Thanks for the info everybody. I will talk to my group and see what they are interested in. We def. need either 4 or 5 adult beds...and close to the beach, that's all that matters.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top