• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Legend, SueShore

New posts

Rita

margarita brocolia
Forgive me if I missed the celebration elsewhere! (Can't always keep up)

Congratulations Miss Kitty! I know how you love a party, so here's to you!
 
Thank ya', thank ya'! I don't like to "BRAG", but do realize that I am a beach LEGEND now...and not just in my mind anymore!!!!! BTW...it happened earlier today! I love the fireworks!
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Go Girl, here is to 2000 more posts from you Miss Kitty!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Thank ya', thank ya'! I don't like to "BRAG", but do realize that I am a beach LEGEND now...and not just in my mind anymore!!!!! BTW...it happened earlier today! I love the fireworks!

Planters Punch Miss Kitty? It's on the house!:bow:
 
Sueshore said:
Raincheck? No need to bow...just be in awe!!!!

That's as close to awe as I could get. Not a smiley expert. You got a raincheck no expiration date.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
That's as close to awe as I could get. Not a smiley expert. You got a raincheck no expiration date.

Yippee! Yeah...no one can say we overuse smilies! But, they can say plenty of other things!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top