Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a good photographer? It's really hard to judge a photographer based on a website so I would love to hear from some people that have used beach photographers in SoWal and were happy with them.
Thanks in advance!!
BrettMan,
I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Marla and Shane - Photographers (Santa Rosa Beach and Destin Children's Portrait Photographer, Marla Carter Photography Destin, Seaside, Watercolor, Rosemary Beach, Seacrest Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Destin Portrait Photographer).
I agree that looking at websites isn't always telling. And, as a mother who has taken 2 million photos her kids (and only about five decent ones to show for it), I am shocked and awed that Shane was able to capture their personalities - smirks, eyerolls, glares and giggles - during a shoot... The kids are crazy about him and the grownups are too. Being able to get my husband to relax in front of a camera is no small feat.
Best Wishes! NK
I just used Sheila Goode and loved working with her....