• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Service For Grayton Beach - Eric????

New posts

familyoffour

Beach Comber
Hi Everyone,

I am still looking for beach service for the Grayton Beach area. We are looking for tents/charis. The other family that we are going with had spoken with a person by the name of Eric that had tents and chairs reasonably priced for setup and takedown everyday. Unfortunately, our friend lost Eric's company's name and phone number. Help!!!

Can any of you native Grayton Beachers help us, please?

Thank you for your help. :D
 
Sam Wesley has Grayton Beach Services, and will set up chairs and umbrellas for you, and remove them daily. I don't have his number handy, but he is located across the street from D&K's in Grayton, and the number is on the sign. Maybe someone can post his number for you.
 
Thanks so much Smiling JOe and Yellowfin. I called Sam's number and he only does umbrellas and chairs. I am looking for tents specifically and someone who does this named Eric.

But I would gladly like any other leads for tents and chairs, too.

Thanks again for the quick responses. I appreciate it.
 
Not sure about tents ..... we've only seen chairs, umbrellas and kayaks.

East end of 30a
The Beach Chair Company
850.200.3595
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top