• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Signs To Love

New posts

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
There aren't many but there are some. I do like the plain old brown ones that aren't attractive but they are simple with a very direct message: stay off dunes! etc.

10302636_1032407343486171_5741783021096514455_n.jpg



I LOVE this new sign at the drive on entrance to Grayton Beach by local artist Andy Saczynski bringing local flavor into the message.

13325561_10207867534538812_93408191677752668_n.jpg


I can live with these kinds of signs but few others. Especially unwelcoming ones.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top