• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Treasure

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
styrofoam cubes --From septic tanks on the beach.


...and hopefully a thing of the past!!! Right earl?
 
Smiling JOe said:
styrofoam cubes --From septic tanks on the beach.
See also, "septic and feces" (ugh) thread where Richard posts a link to a study of ProTecTubes (similar design, different product) in Gulf? County, where the conclusion is that there is no significant difference between a tube-protected home and it's neighbors, and indeed there is evidence that the trough created BEHIND the tubes creates an additional current which exacerbates undermining on the "property side" of the tubes. Wonder if Mr. Perry read that...?

Back on topic: Should uncover some real fine prehistoric shells... (sorry)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be cool if geo dunes had to be filled with gold coins to hold it in place? When a storm rips it open, we would indeed have a beach treasure.
 
Ocean Lover said:
:clap_1: ThanksSJ, for getting back on topic. :rofl:
I know, I know... Dang, dang, DANG !! :oops:

I'll edit the post and leave a referral to Earl's Pearls thread (on the way).

"I rant, therefore, I am"
-Dennis Miller
 
Moondance said:
I know, I know... Dang, dang, DANG !! :oops:

I'll edit the post and leave a referral to Earl's Pearls thread (on the way).

"I rant, therefore, I am"
-Dennis Miller

Good idea....earl's certainly NO beach treasure!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top