We are currently building a vacation home and need advice on flooring, countertops, and any beach friendly rental advice from those of you who have already built and use as rental. Any good advice and contacts are welcome as we will also need a management company by fall.
We are currently building a vacation home and need advice on flooring, countertops, and any beach friendly rental advice from those of you who have already built and use as rental. Any good advice and contacts are welcome as we will also need a management company by fall.
We are currently building a vacation home and need advice on flooring, countertops, and any beach friendly rental advice from those of you who have already built and use as rental. Any good advice and contacts are welcome as we will also need a management company by fall.
My name is Chris Bones and sent a private message to you. please call me at 678-878-8544, and I am local to the area. I look forward to hearing from you!We are currently building a vacation home and need advice on flooring, countertops, and any beach friendly rental advice from those of you who have already built and use as rental. Any good advice and contacts are welcome as we will also need a management company by fall.
Yes! And I need to figure out how to delete original post - sorry!
Please share your experience to help others like yourself.Yes! And I need to figure out how to delete original post - sorry!
Hey Bob!Thanks much, good to hear!
I wish someone would write a blog all the way through the building process in SoWal.