Kurt
Admin
Same problem at Ed Walline! Should have some borders at beach line then go back rows deep if they want to set up more chairs! (Tags on chairs are mostly a decoy!!) Most times I am there, chairs never used...
Still need defined & ENFORCED RULES/REGULATIONS!
Locals don't "count" only tourist do on "public beaches. Been here 12 years and what a mess!
All for small businesses, but I have/should have just as much access to the beach as another guy. (Plus I pay local home taxes which I know is more than beach chair guys do!)
Quiet days at the beach are long gone. End the TDC. This place is just too small for the over-crowding, no parking, trash on the beach, etc. Don't destroy your only asset (The beaches!).
GREED ALWAYS WINS...
"Have a nice day in Paradise."
Note: This is just my opinions/comments, if you don't like it, don't read it!
What is good for locals is good for tourists. :up: