• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Walk Cafe???

New posts

live4vacation99

Beach Comber
We're coming down in 9 days (and counting!) and as if I don't have enough restaurants already to try, I just got an email the other day for $9.95 specials from Beach Walk Cafe. I've never been here, but thought it was on the fancier side. Should I put it on my "must eat" list?
 
How many nights are you eating out? If time is limited, I would vote no.
 
We'll be down Oct. 4 (in time for lunch) - Oct. 10 (leaving after dinner), so a total of 7 lunches and 7 dinners (can you tell I'm an excited foodie?) We aren't exactly sure yet how many dinners/lunches we'll be eating out (we have a 16 month old), but I already have 14 places on my "must list," hahaha! Probably won't get to them all, but we'll try...

Anyway, I hadn't heard about Beach Walk on here....so I kind of figured, but I thought I'd ask....
 
Beachwalk is very high end and expensive. However, in the past 3 years, we've had two fabulous lunches there. Lunch is much more reasonably priced. So - I'd say, pick a nice weather day, reserve a table outside, and try them for lunch. The bread service alone is worth the trip - for lunch.
 
Beachwalk lunch is great!!! The best lunch, and I'd have to say the best restaurant actually ON the beach. Check out the cool wine list too.
 
[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/member.php?u=9119"]SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]
user_online.gif



Isn't that the name of the beer FBB had me try? :idontno:
 
:floor:
I've been keeping the "report post" button hot tonight. :shock:

:lolabove:...you notice that I did not quote the post!!! D-O said it would get you banned if you did that! :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top