• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Wedding - Help us!

New posts
Mr. IBD and I got married in Eden or at Eden. What a great place and the photos were excellent. It is not the beach but is beautiful. We did have a stray dog walk down the aisle and lick his privates. :floor: I will never forget that!!!
ladydebubba60 said:
The charges to me for use of the pavilion and grounds at Eden Gardens were reasonable. $2,000 for 100 guests including park fees. $2400.00 for 200 guests. There was a $500.00 deposit but that is refundable. I am sure they have had many weddings on those grounds. They have a tree referred to as the Wedding Tree which is this huge oak in the middle of the grounds. Pretty place. I love the Rose Garden area with the arch that you walk under.
 
InletBchDweller said:
Mr. IBD and I got married in Eden or at Eden. What a great place and the photos were excellent. It is not the beach but is beautiful. We did have a stray dog walk down the aisle and lick his privates. :floor: I will never forget that!!!

:floor: My green tea just spewed out of my mouth. :floor:
 
IBD, it is a great place. You can see the bay from the grounds though. Beautiful view. We have gone there two years in a row. Loved the walk through the trail. Enjoy walking out on that dock and looking at the water. Great place!
 
InletBchDweller said:
Mr. IBD and I got married in Eden or at Eden. What a great place and the photos were excellent. It is not the beach but is beautiful. We did have a stray dog walk down the aisle and lick his privates. :floor: I will never forget that!!!

Laugh out Loud coke spewing here. :floor:
 
Ocean Lover said:
Laugh out Loud coke spewing here. :floor:

OC- is that the guy from Supernova from Iceland?
 
Mango said:
:floor: My green tea just spewed out of my mouth. :floor:
Gullfriend I did not know you were married at Eden..how beautiful!! We were married at Santa Rosa Beach Club and I was concerned (who knows why it was my wedding) that certain family members thought we should be married in a church...however at the end of our ceremony my BIL said that was the most beautiful "church" ceremony he had ever experienced. But had to do over again I would rent a beach house for the ceremony on the beach and reception at the beach house..just my 2.
 
InletBchDweller said:
Mr. IBD and I got married in Eden or at Eden. What a great place and the photos were excellent. It is not the beach but is beautiful. We did have a stray dog walk down the aisle and lick his privates. :floor: I will never forget that!!!

:floor: :floor: :floor:
 
InletBchDweller said:
Mr. IBD and I got married in Eden or at Eden. What a great place and the photos were excellent. It is not the beach but is beautiful. We did have a stray dog walk down the aisle and lick his privates. :floor: I will never forget that!!!

What an excellent start to a marriage- laughter!!:clap_1:
 
InletBchDweller said:
Mr. IBD and I got married in Eden or at Eden. What a great place and the photos were excellent. It is not the beach but is beautiful. We did have a stray dog walk down the aisle and lick his privates. :floor: I will never forget that!!!
The use of too many pronouns can prove dangerous. Who's privates was the dog licking? Mr IBD's or the dog's own? :floor::lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top