Beach Runner
beats on hood
Well, even without the aggressive surf, just to see the sand from one of those fake $40,000 banks of sand (excluding the cost of the underpinnings) being whisked away in a matter of weeks to reveal the underlying wooden pilings (I have photos) is enough to make me puke. It's "crap on the beach" that I can't just pick up by hand and take to a dumpster, like the beach chairs, etc.
Duh, Walton County officials, just go to some of the pseudo-beaches on the Atlantic coast to see how the ignorant attempts at saving personal property has totally screwed up the beach experience for everyone. The example I have quoted most often in the past is Fripp. You'd better not walk on the beach at high tide there unless you want to drown. GULP! The beach is gone at high tide. All that is left is an ugly mound of rocks. So sad.
Duh, Walton County officials, just go to some of the pseudo-beaches on the Atlantic coast to see how the ignorant attempts at saving personal property has totally screwed up the beach experience for everyone. The example I have quoted most often in the past is Fripp. You'd better not walk on the beach at high tide there unless you want to drown. GULP! The beach is gone at high tide. All that is left is an ugly mound of rocks. So sad.
The wind is still whippin here at my house, I bet SJ is gettin some good ones....