• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beachside Villas at Seagrove

New posts

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
I would appreciate any comments anyone has about the Beachside Villas. From the pictures I've seen, it looks pretty nice. Thank you!
 
Ohio Girl said:
I would appreciate any comments anyone has about the Beachside Villas. From the pictures I've seen, it looks pretty nice. Thank you!

:welcome: Ohio Girl! I haven't stayed there but it's a nice area. Not directly on the beach and your walk will depend on which building you're staying in. Are you looking for something specific? # of bedrooms? pool? gulf side? There's also Beachside Condos in Seagrove and they are directly on the beach. Have you been to the area before?
 
We stayed there about ten years ago and it was great. Lots of families around, easy access to the beach, and extremely well-maintained. I'd give it the thumbs up.
 
Ohio Girl said:
I would appreciate any comments anyone has about the Beachside Villas. From the pictures I've seen, it looks pretty nice. Thank you!

I used to own one. Some have been updated and some have not. The insulation is not good and you can easily hear noise from above and beside you. It is an easy walk to the beach from all of the condos and they are well maintained.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top