Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I imagine I'll manage to tee off a lot of people with this statement but I prefer by far, the West end of 30A up to and including Grayton Beach. It is laid back and less crowded. All of the 30A area and SoWal is great, though.
Beachside Villas are very well maintained in a quiet area of the beach. Plenty of parking and the beach access is within walking distance. Great amenities, pool and tennis and I believe shuffle board. Garrett Realty is the property mgt company and has been for years, with an onsite office. Very convenient in my opinion. The 3 bedroom units rent for $1618 a week and the 2 bedroom units rent for $1326-1430 a week in the summer. There are only three units currently on the market, two 3 bedrooms selling for $339,900 each and one two bedroom selling for $244,000. The HOA is $350 per month. Hope this answers your questions and feel free to call me.
I imagine I'll manage to tee off a lot of people with this statement but I prefer by far, the West end of 30A up to and including Grayton Beach. It is laid back and less crowded. All of the 30A area and SoWal is great, though.