• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beachside Wings

New posts
I'll continue to go to Outback for my wings. I think they are among the best I've ever had.
 
Wow... well, not really the response I was expecting, but ok... $1.00 a wing includes delivery and tax... guess maybe I should make that clear... also, I'm not like a big chain like outback, I have yet to make a connection to get all of my restaurant supplies at a discounted rate... at $1.00 a wing I'm still taking a loss to start with. Glad to know my fellow locals are in support of the little guy though.
And I'll put my wings up against Buffalo's Reef anyday...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top