• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bear creek accident????

New posts

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Just got a call that something involving some responders south of Freeport around bear creek is going on. Said helicopters and ton of squad cars. Anybody hear anything?
 
Where is Bear Creek? off 3280?
 
Well the road is in HORRIBLE condition to start with, but I have also heard there is alot of undesirable activity in that area so who knows...
 
Well the road is in HORRIBLE condition to start with, but I have also heard there is alot of undesirable activity in that area so who knows...


Thanks JodiFl, I have left message for one of our writers who lives in that area. The WCSO can't confirm anything for me right now, so I thought one of the posters here might be aware of what's up. Thanks, AL.:wave:
 
keep us posted if you hear anything. But I will tell my sons GF to drive home to Bruce up 331 instead of using 3280 when she leaves in a little while.
 
The sheriff's department wouldn't tell us anything, but the deputies said they were looking for the guy they always are; the same one that eluded them near Jolly Bay Rd last month and in Pt. Washington months ago. All three times they have had helicopters involved.
 
The sheriff's department wouldn't tell us anything, but the deputies said they were looking for the guy they always are; the same one that eluded them near Jolly Bay Rd last month and in Pt. Washington months ago. All three times they have had helicopters involved.

Thanks snerd. You are awesome. Giving you reporting rep right now:wave:
 
Well the road is in HORRIBLE condition to start with, but I have also heard there is alot of undesirable activity in that area so who knows...

The beginning of 3280 which was horribly bumpy a year or so ago has been fixed. I think that was the only bad area on the road, the rest fine.
 
Glad to hear they fixed it all.:D As I am sure all of those that live on it are.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top