• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beautiful New Home Available

New posts

soozie58

Beach Lover
:welcome:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL NOT BE DAUNTED BY A SMALL HURRICAINE I HAVE AVAILABLITY ON A BRAND NEW COTTAGE IN OLD FLORIDA VILLAGE!!! 3 BEDROOM, 3 BATH, GOLF CART AVAILABLE. EMAIL ME AT SOOZIE58@COMCAST.NET FOR MORE INFO ON THIS HOME!!!! OR CHECK OUT OUR LISTING AT VRSPOTS.COM OUR HOUSE IS FANCY FREE!!!! WE ARE OFFERING A DISCOUNT DUE TO DENNIS AND TO INTRODUCE PEOPLE TO THIS WONDERFUL AND CHARMING NEW NEIGHBORHOOD!!!
 
Last edited:
Thanks Kurt, I Am New To This Just Closed On Our House The Week Before Dennis, I Love Your Website It Has Been Extremely Helpful!!!
 
May I suggest a Virtual Tour done by Kurt himself to sell your home!!!
Kurt did one for us (HAPPY HOUR in Seacrest Beach; VRBO #16043)
Tons of people request it from us on vrbo...totally helps sell the house.
Soozie58, I know from first hand experience your house is beautiful and will fill up fast.
xoxo
 
karen said:
May I suggest a Virtual Tour done by Kurt himself to sell your home!!!
Kurt did one for us (HAPPY HOUR in Seacrest Beach; VRBO #16043)
Tons of people request it from us on vrbo...totally helps sell the house.
Soozie58, I know from first hand experience your house is beautiful and will fill up fast.
xoxo

:wub:
 
I've never been to Old Florida Village, but your house is SO cute! How far is the walk to the beach, and how's the traffic in the area?
 
Hi Gr8mom!!! Thanks for the inquiry! Old Florida Village is on 30A between Goatfeathers and Gulf Place! It is 1/2 mile from the beach. We do have a golf cart for your use. If you are interested or have any other questions please send me a private message. Oh by the way we had no dammage from Dennis! Soozie58.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top