• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Because we love the locals!

New posts

Coffee House

Beach Lover
We have had great feedback over the last month with our Coffee House Club and Smoked Turkey Club on Special so we have decided to extend it through the month of October as well. We offer our HUGE sandwich served with a boars head pickle and side item (yummy potato salad, pasta salad, or chips) and a glass of iced tea (sweet or unsweet and free refills)!
All for only 8.99 plus at no extra charge you can enjoy the company of the GREAT staff............
 
I'm kinda fond of the BLT. Thanks Leslie and staff for the great company and sandwich when I pop in and out of Seaside for cake tastings with brides. Thanks to for the help on the joe to go! I look forward to seeing you guys when I'm there on Monday!!!!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top