• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beer

  • Thread starter Thread starter JB
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Kind of ironic, since the military bases, today, don't have limitations and are don't have to adhere to state max. content.

You make me think about something else when talking about alcohol content. I would guess that it has changed, but at one time, the US and Europe used different measurements for alcohol. One used weight and the other used volume.


Florida uses "volume." Anything less than 1/2 of 1% isn't even classified as an alcoholic beverage anymore. You are right about military installations. They are not regulated by the State, and the commander can make his/her own rules, but they assume all liability for their decisions. I think that is why they all abide by state law.
 
I have become incresingly enamored with Shiner Bock. It's a dark lager, but doesn't have the bitter taste found in other amber beers.

When sitting on the beach, just give me a good ol Silver Bullet in the can. I can drink 12 in a sitting and not even catch a buzz. For later, I'll pop a few Coronas (and also use them in my margaritas).

Love Shiner Bock & Corona. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top